Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Life's a Trip: Chapter Eleven - My Last Days in Bangkok

January 1, 2007

On New Year's Day I meet up with Joe and Thias for the last time. We spend the early afternoon kickin' around Siam Square one of the biggest/most expensive malls in Bangkok. Here are a few pictures:

Photo studio at Siam Square


The escalators at Siam Square




















While we're at the mall I buy tickets for a Thai theatrical show that I had really wanted to see. It's called Siam Niramit. The show itself is absolutely incredible and I highly recommend it to anyone who has the chance to see it.

Me at the entrance of Siam Niramit


A river surrounding the traditional Thai village on the grounds of Siam Niramit


Me with an elephant at Siam Niramit


Some performers at Siam Niramit




















January 2, 2007

I spend January 2nd, simply relaxing and packing my things. I have to check out and head to the airport at 4:30 am, so I need my rest. Not to mention, I've just completed the relaxing part of my vacation. Now I'm off to Cambodia for some adventure....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bangkok Hotels Thailand said...

Thank you so much for sharing your story. It's very informative. I love to read it and do hope to read your next story.

2:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home